Using SPSS Individually analyse the data and present three key recommendations using the findings from the Fête feedback survey (1000 words)
“The Fête is a videogame event where players compete between themselves on the Super Smash Bros. Melee.”
Analyse the Fête survey and identify three recommendations (using findings from the data to support your work)
• Import excel file into SPSS
• Cleanse the data and variables that you intend to examine; from data entry, label inputs, missing data, recode, compute
• Identify variables that you intend to examine (define variables and coded labels: nominal, ordinal or scale)
• Include frequency tables (univariate analysis) of your variables that you intend to examine and central measures of tendency (such as mean, mode, medium, etc).
• Include a crosstabulation to examine the relationship between two variables (with percentages by row or column) and identify a relationship association between two variables (bivariate analysis)
• Report findings
• Include a screenshot of the data view and variable view of your SPSS dataset in your appendices.
The goal of this work is to:
• Demonstrate an understanding towards importing and cleansing data into SPSS from Excel
• This dataset consists of open-ended questions – to examine these, you will need to review the answers for your chosen question (you want to explore), look for common answers to group together, and input/label these into variables (in SPSS)
• Demonstrate an understanding towards frequency tables (univariate analysis), interpreting tables and reporting findings